TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Parallel and Distributed Systems.
- Parallel Algorithms, Efficiency and Performance.
- Cluster, Grid and Cloud Computing.
- High Performance Computing (HPC).
- Real-Time Systems. IoT.
- Application of Computer Technology in Education.
His main research topics are connected to hardware and software parallelism.
Senior Lecturer at the School of Computer Sciences, UNLP.
Current participation in the following courses:
Full member of the Engineering Academy of the province of Buenos Aires since2011. He was elected Vice president of the Academy in August 2020.
He owns several Software Intellectual property registries in his I+D+I topics